All holiday season, you subject your face to a blinding chaos of flashbulbs from relatives and paparazzi taking pictures that will live forever on the fridge, the Facebook album, and next year's round of commemorative mugs. Get your grill camera-ready with custom-blended cosmetics and application tips from the pros. With today's Groupon, $20 gets you $55 worth of studio services and products at EyeMAX Professional Makeup Studio, voted Indy's Best Make-up two years in a row.
As holiday parties and pilgrimages yoke you to those you see only once a year, make sure to leave a trail of envy everywhere you go. Get a professional, natural-looking makeup application and complimentary custom-blend sample with EyeMAX Studio's clean-out-my-makeup-bag service ($55), where you'll get a consultation on the types of products that will best suit your skin and the skin of any person standing within five feet of you. Afterward, flaunt your perfectly applied makeup at dinner with friends, and check out EyeMAX's products to start adding to your travel bag. Hit your ex's party airbrushed ($75) for a weightless cover-girl glow, or put a professional face on your new business suit with a makeup lesson ($90) tailored to your lifestyle. Learn how to update your look to bounce off the white canvass of snow with appropriately rosy cheeks and lashes that won't droop under the weight of a snowflake. If all the harsh weather has your skin feeling sucked dry, moisturize and refresh with an indulgent express facial ($45).
The beauty gurus at EyeMAX Studio will create a custom-blend foundation ($37) to enhance your natural beauty and create a flawless finish. Made with mineral bases and botanical infusions, this gentle foundation is blended for all skin types, including sensitive and papier-mâché, and is free of talc, oil, and fragrance. If you like your face powdered instead of liquided, try out the hypoallergenic mineral-powder foundation ($27) with SPF. Perk up your pout with super gloss ($16) and brush a smooth, thin layer of creme eye shadows ($15) to finish off your hot new look.
Your Groupon is not valid toward bridal services.
- Kiralee is very personable with her clients and individualizes each "look" that she creates. Her work is amazing! – Sherri H.
- Kiralee is AMAZING!! My makeup was natural and lasted all day and night. All of my bridesmaids had lots of fun and loved their looks. – Amanda V.
- When Kiralee did my makeup I left feeling 10yrs younger. By using her expert advice on color and application I got a fresher more updated look. I got so many compliments. I appreciate Kiralee for her talent, caring and her own inner beauty. – Gwen C.
The Make-up Artist
In recent years, American households have been inundated with reality television shows focused on beauty, including hair styling, fashion, and sexy oil changes. All of these shows have proven to be wildly popular and TV execs are looking to expand into makeup. In 2010, you’ll be able to catch episodes of The Make-up Artist, a reality show that will determine the next big makeup star with a series of competitions, drug tests, and essay exams. Here are some of the highlights for the upcoming season:
- Episode 1: The host, former MLB pitcher Roger Clemens, creates unique names for the contestants based on their social security numbers, shows them the house they’ll be staying for the duration of the competition and 18 months post-filming, and teaches them the basics of drag racing.
- Episode 13: During the first competitive event, one of the contestants accidentally uses slightly too much rouge and is sent home by an irate Roger Clemens. Seconds later, he apologizes, blames his outburst on sleeping upright for two weeks straight, and asks the contestant to be more careful when applying rouge in the next competition.
- Episode 27: With all contestants still in the running, the makeup house is starting to feel crowded and tempers flare. Host Roger Clemens comes to the rescue by cooking everyone a meal blindfolded and with toasters tied to his hands.
- Episode 65: In the mind-blowing season finale, Roger Clemens declares that everyone is a winner in his book and reads his favorite screenplay, My Dinner with Andre, it its entirety.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
EyeMAX Makeup Artistry
EyeMAX Makeup Artistry
The staff at EyeMAX Makeup Artistry enhance clients' features with airbrush makeup or eyeliner, custom foundation, and lip gloss from EyeMAX 's own product lines as well as hard-to-find brands such as MUD and Armour Beauty. These quality cosmetics enhance the features of brides, women preparing for boudoir photo shoots, beauty contestants, local news media, and tin men hoping to pass as human. The secrets behind the transformations the EyeMAX makeup artists create are revealed during makeup lessons and workshops that welcome students aspiring to careers in the makeup artistry.
9941 Allisonville Rd
Fishers, Indiana 46038Get Directions