An eye exam helps identify a prescriptions for lens that can be fitted into designer frames
About This Deal
- Not valid for contact lens evaluation or services
EyeCare One’s COVID-19 Precautions
- Patients and staff members are required to wear masks all the time
- Patients and staff members have to take the temperature
- Staff members will ask screening questions before seeing a doctor
- All surfaces will be disinfected before and after all appointments
- In the waiting room there will be fewer chairs
- Family members and other guests who are not to see a doctor will have to wait in a car
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check EyeCare One’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About EyeCare One
To celebrate EyeCare Ones 20th Anniversary we are offering this outstanding offer
Dr. Kenneth Crawford's background includes earning a Doctor of Optometry from Indiana University School of Optometry but extensively ranges from post-graduate work in the diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease at the University of Missouri School of Optometry to studies on computer vision syndrome and visual display terminals at the University of California School of Optometry Berkeley. He examines eyes to develop accurate prescriptions, treats eye infections, and responds to ocular emergencies at EyeCare One. The center also stocks a broad range of prescription eyewear, including designer frames from Ray Ban, Michael Kors, Nike, and Coach.