When stranded in the wilderness, glasses can help you convert sunbeams into fire or look smart as you explain the inedibility of man to a family of grizzly bears. Equip your eyes for the Great Outdoors with today’s Groupon.
$25 for $150 worth of optical items
$30 for $200 worth of designer frames and prescription lenses
- Single vision lenses starting at $119
- Bifocals starting at $150
- Progressive lenses starting at $200
- Hundreds of designer frames, such as Vogue ($189+), Armani Exchange ($189+), Gucci ($300+), and Versace ($280+)
- Choice selection of sunglasses from designer labels, including Timberland ($150), Guess ($150+), and Persol ($250+)<p>
Eyes on King
Eyes on King maintains an expert staff and displays a selection of eyewear in their cobalt-blue walls that snagged the Gold Award for Best Local Optical Store in the Waterloo Chronicle Reader's 2012 Readers’ Choice Awards. Their licensed optometrists can diagnose vision with a series of tests before prescribing lenses to correct eyesight or impart night vision. Recessed displays hold designer frames by Coach, Gucci and Persol as well as sunglasses to shield eyes on sunny days.