All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Furnace Tune-Up and Safety Inspection
- Merchant does not clean air ducts
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 24-hour advance notice required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only within 30 miles of zip code 20872. Additional fees apply for a written report Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About EZ Heating & Air Conditioning
Since central air conditioning first hit the market in 1932, the technological innovation has helped reinvent the modern home, providing comfort to the hottest regions in the US and changing the way that homes are designed and constructed. In the place of overly-high ceilings and drafty attics (previously needed for air circulation) modern homes often feature central air conditioning vents. EZ Heating & Air Conditioning has made it their mission to spread the convenience and ease of central air through their comprehensive HVAC services, sharing the "How It Works" process of central air below so homeowners know just what their technicians will be adjusting or installing:
- The construction: A refrigerant is a substance that changes easily from a gas to a liquid and then back again, making air conditioning possible. This refrigerant cools the home by traveling through a compressor, a condenser, and an evaporator.
- Hot to cold: Many may think of central air conditioning as adding cold air to the mix, but it's more easily understood as carrying away hot air. This hot air is sucked in to the cooling system and treated by the evaporator's liquid refrigerant before the cooled air is redistributed around the home.
- Removing the heat: Inside the condenser, the removed heat is then radiated away, a process that is sped along by the venting and metal fins on the outside of the cooling unit.