$35 for $75 Worth of Hair Services at FLiP Salon


Value Discount You Save
$75 53% $40
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
Over 450 bought

In a Nutshell

  • Staff of seasoned snippers
  • Marina District location
  • Re-style your follicle look
  • Add glossing and highlights

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Aug 4, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. No cash back. Not valid for products. Gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Appointments preferred. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Humans express 87% of their emotions in their hair and the other 13% in a T-shirt that explicitly states their emotions. Show off jubilation with today's stylish Groupon. For $35, you get $75 worth of elation-worthy hair treatments at FLiP in the Marina District. Witness the strength of stylish, confident locks as they hold their shape in even the strongest winds created by bodybuilders swinging baseball bats.

FLiP’s expert snippers have been snipping with scissors since the day their baby fingers could hold a pair of plastic garden shears. Enter the charming salon for the style services of your choosing. Bid farewell to the former shape of your head with a brand-new haircut ($50 and up for women, $35 and up for men) or embrace the joy of a breezy afternoon with a blow-out, cleansing shampoo, and styling (from $40) using the products of Aveda and Bumble and bumble. If your head is notoriously difficult to see, settle into a comfy seat and let your stylist help the public’s eyes with glossing ($55) or a partial highlighting treatment (from $95), one of FLiP's specialties.

Instead of silencing your bossy curls with an itchy hat, shake your head with the bold voice of fashionable renovation. You’ll feel like an empowered hair owner and your locks will unlock a new symbiotic relationship with your will.

Find more hair salons near you.


BayList users ranked FLiP fourth for Best Hair Color in 2009. Nine BayListers give FLiP five-star reviews, more than 40 Citysearchers give 4.5 stars, and 36 Yelpers give 3.5:

  • I walked out with the biggest smile on my face. I am so happy that I have found someone in San Francisco that i can trust to do my hair. – elizabeth s., Yelp
  • This is a somewhat hidden gem!…I've never been more pleased with a haircut and will definitely be back. – tawnys, Citysearch
  • I have been going here since the doors first opened and over the years have had my hair several different styles & colors. Being a guy it is important to me that my hair have a combination of perfect highlights and lowlights so that it looks natural! – sfboyncastro, BayList

FLiP Salon

Wearing a flower behind your ear can add vibrancy to any hairstyle, but the stylists at FLiP Salon go a step further—they infuse hair with sunflower oil. Botanical extracts from castor, jojoba, and other plants are the calling cards of their Aveda color products. They meticulously apply the color, creating looks with names such as Sunkissed Blonde—a mix of highlights and lowlights that emulates natural flaxen hair more convincingly than a wig made from straw.

That particular shade is owner Shannon Kitchen-Juarez's signature color. Shannon has created it after more than 25 years of experience in the salon business and training from acclaimed names such as Toni&Guy and Bumble and bumble. She and her team strive to accommodate more than just those who want blond locks. Their color ranges from subtle to bright and audacious, and includes ombre highlights. Brazilian blowouts, updos, and haircuts round out their list of services.

Customer Reviews

Awesome salon. Best haircut I have ever gotten and highlights looked great!
Trish L. · October 27, 2016
Great nd enjoyed working with Shannon. She knew what Ineeded
Sonia C. · June 13, 2016
Ashley is a truly gifted colorist! She made my blonde look dynamic yet natural. I got so many compliments from the minute I walked out the door.
Jordan A. · July 21, 2015

By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.