All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- C$57.50 for 10 classes (C$137.75 value)
- C$72 for One Month of Unlimited Classes (C$220 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for new clients and those who have not visited within the past 6 months. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About F45 Training
Originating in Australia, F45 Training is a new workout system that's quickly gaining popularity worldwide. F45 Training was developed by trainer to the stars, Luke Istomin (trainer for Hugh Jackman, Ricky Martin, Joel Madden, and Nicole Ritchie) and businessman Rob Deutsch. The 45-minute concept is designed to be high intensity, functional team training for a dynamic and innovative session. The sessions are changed each day and alternate between cardio and strength. Read on to learn more about this fitness offering:
- F45 Training has a high-profile clientele, including celebs such as Ricky Martin, Joel Madden, and Nicole Ritchie.
- Ever-changing workouts: At F45 headquarters, fitness experts test out different workouts before releasing them to the network of franchises. The result is 16 different program styles that change daily, altering among hundreds of functional and high-intensity interval training exercises.
- Cutting-edge technology is central to the workout. Plasma TVs display videos of the more than 800 exercises while fast-paced DJ mixes and heart-rate technology inspire clients to keep up the energy.