What You'll Get
- Signature Service: keratin treatment,cuts,master colorist
- Brands Used: Paul Mitchell, rusk,la brasiliana,pravana,
- Established: 2010
- Reservations/Appointments: Recommended
- Staff Size: 2–10 people
- Parking: Parking lot
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Good for Kids: Yes
- Walk-ins Welcome: Yes
Every local community has a story, a history, and a unique personality that cannot be replicated. This is often thanks to specialized, small-scale businesses, like this one, which contribute to a neighborhood’s distinctive character and promote a thriving ecosystem in their community. Small, independent businesses offer diverse products and services, fostering economic resilience by removing the local economy’s dependence on a single industry. When you buy local, you build local, and deepen your connection to your own community.
As a result, patronizing a local business like this is an act of community building. Check out their website to learn more about the local experience you can discover today.
Did You Know?
- 48 cents of every dollar spent at a locally owned retail business goes back into the local community. That’s more than three times the amount that local economies recover from chain retailers — Civic Economics’ 2012 survey of local businesses
- Local businesses have generated 65% of the country’s net new jobs over the past 17 years — US Small Business Administration
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Read important [patient disclosure](http://www.groupon.com/pages/groupon-deal-florida-health-care-law). Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. May be repurchased every 60 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.