What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption. Need help redeeming? Click here.
- One 16”x20” canvas ($129 value)
- Two 16”x20” canvases ($258 value)
- Three 16”x20” canvases ($387 value)
- Four 16”x20” canvases ($516 value)
Fabness 16”x20” Canvases
- Printed on high-quality artist stock
- Gallery-wrapped custom canvas
- Wooden frame sourced from sustainable forestry
- Upload a photo from a social media site or from a personal computer
- Image controls for rotation, and zoom help create a custom print
- Printed to order
- Product dimensions: 16”x20”
- Ground shipping ranges from $9.99 - $24.99 depending on the quantity of canvases purchased for the continental US.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per order. Shipping costs start at $9.99 for the continental US. Shipping will be more for AK/HI and Canada. Most orders ship within 15 business days from the redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Voucher is non-transferable. Valid online only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fabness, Photodeals, and Dinkleboo
See other great deals from Fabness, Photodeals, and Dinkleboo here.
Fabness, Photodeals, and Dinkleboo products are perfect for any occasion. What better way to tell your family and friends you are thinking about them than with a personalized gift made just for them. Turn those family portraits into works of art through the canvas-printing magic of Fabness.com. Or capture those picture perfect memories in time with an amazing photo gift from Photodeals.com. And for the littlest members of the family the gift selections from Dinkleboo.com are sure to bring wonder and delight to the face of any child as they see their name as the focal point of each and every product.