All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for a two-hour cupcake-decorating class at Faboo Cakes offered any Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. in Hendersonville
- Experienced sugar artists demonstrate how to make decorative swirls, flowers, or other cupcake-toppers in themed, project-based class
- Students will try their own hand at decorating cupcakes and take home a dozen of their own decorated cupcakes
- Festive classes available for holidays or can be customized to specific occasions
- Children ages 10 and older welcome to attend and learn as well
- Uses fresh ingredients
- All supplies included
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 19, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Reservation required. 24-hr. cancellation notice, or subject to fee. Must be 10 or older or be accompanied by guardian. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Faboo Cakes
With nothing but real butter, milk, flour, sugar, eggs, and sheer artistic ability, sisters Kimberly and Kristina and their team keep Faboo Cakes' ovens churning out elaborate and edible art pieces. Their sweet cake sculptures have taken the shape of football mascots, musical instruments, trucks, sci-fi characters, and pets. In addition to crafting whimsical desserts, the bakeshop whips up brownies, cookies, whoopie pies, fresh tarts, and other pastries, as well as marshmallows made by hand or plucked fresh from the tree. Kimberly and Kristina also reveal their secrets in hands-on baking classes.