What You'll Get
For $35, today's side deal gets you $80 worth of fabric and trim at Fabric Warehouse in Warren.
- More than 700,000 yards of first-rate fabrics in a 13,000-square-foot warehouse
- Carries upholstery, drapery, and fashion fabrics ($3.99–$9.99 a yard)
- Sells finishing-touch items such as crystal and beaded trims ($1.99–$4.99)
- Family-owned business for more than 50 years
CityVoters named Fabric Warehouse as one of the top five arts & crafts stores two years in a row, and they give the store an average rating of five stars. Five Yahoo! Locals give Fabric Warehouse a perfect five stars.
- It is a store that will be appreciated by seamstress', arts and crafts types because the fabrics are inexpensive compared to other suppliers of fabrics. Best of all the people there are friendly and helpful. – Richard, CityVoter
- The prices are out of this world. And the people who own this warehouse are always friendly and very helpful to the customers. – Pebbles, Yahoo! Local
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fabric Warehouse
Fabric Warehouse’s family of cloth merchants have sold their woven wares for over half a century, amassing a stunning variety of materials within a 13,000-square-foot warehouse. The well-stocked textile temple houses more than 700,000 yards of cloth—enough to sew a windbreaker for the Ross Ice Shelf. Home hobbyists, upholsterers, and fashion designers alike create eye-catching ensembles, drapery, and furnishings with the warehouse’s menagerie of colorful patterns, interesting textures, and decorative trimmings.