What You'll Get
For $49, today's side deal gets you two hours of consultation with an interior designer (one hour in home and one hour in store), plus $50 toward fabric at Fabrics That Go (a $200 total value).
- Spend one hour in the store and one hour at home (within 15 miles of the store, or up to 45 miles for an additional fee) consulting with an expert decorator, collaborating on new looks for windows, upholstery, and more
- Hour-long in-home consultation may be traded for an hour of in-store consultation
- Browse more than 30,000 fabrics, including chenille upholstery ($19.95 a yard), silk dupioni ($18.95 a yard), contemporary geometric upholstery ($22.95 a yard), and a large selection of Southwest-inspired textiles (starting at $9.95 a yard)
- High-quality brands such as Ralph Lauren, Waverly, and Robert Allen
- Family-owned store in business since 1945
Seven Insider Pagers give Fabrics That Go an average of four stars:
- If you like to upholster your own furniture or make your own draperies, you'll find many choices of fabric at Fabrics That Go. Especially nice is the southwestern themed fabrics selection. – Evelyn G.
- Fabrics That Go is a marvelous, unique, family-owned fabric store. It's one of my favorite places to shop when I'm visiting Tucson. I've found the owners to be very knowledgeable and helpful, with over 60 years of experience in the fabric business. – Barbara M.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 16, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per household. By appointment only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.