Experienced tattoo removal technician safety removes unwanted body arts using modern, reliable laser technology
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of laser used: Pastelle Q-Switched
- The number of sessions required can vary based on the tattoo’s age, as well as the density and color of the ink, but results can be typically be seen after three treatments spaced over time.
- Click here to learn more about laser tattoo removal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $25 first patient fee applies. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Face & Body Laser
The staff at Face & Body Laser believes that attaining the look of your dreams shouldn't require invasive surgeries and long recovery times. That's why they offer a wealth of laser therapies that can help quickly and painlessly transform your skin and body. Read on to learn about a few of their key services:
- Lumecca: powerful IPL system reduces the appearance of vascular lesions and skin discoloration
- BodyFx: noninvasive radio frequency is used to dramatically reduce cellulite and contour the body
- Forma: similar to BodyFx, Forma focuses its radio-frequency energy on the skin for noticeable tightening
- Diolaze: techs target hair follicles to stop current growth and disable future growth for long-lasting smoothness
- Fractora: laser fractional therapy rejuvenates skin to reduce signs of aging, from fine lines to hyperpigmentation
- Pastelle: more concentrated on skin discoloration, Pastelle's laser is powerful enough to break up tattoo pigments while evening overall skin tone