Medical provider determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to one ml of Restylane-L or Restylane Silk
About This Deal
- Valid with any nurse practitioner
- Products included: Restylane-L or Restylane Silk
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane Silk injections: lips and wrinkles around the mouth
- Typical treatment areas for Restylane injections: lips, facial wrinkles, and folds
- Read our Restylane guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Restylane injections?
- Restylane may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Restylane here.
View Face Forward Aesthetics’ other offers:
Need To Know
About Face Forward Aesthetics
At Face Forward Aesthetics, nurse practitioners draw upon their extensive skincare knowledge to enhance clients' natural looks with a wealth of services. Wielding cosmetic injectables, they help plump up the skin, reducing the appearance of fine and wrinkles. With treatments such as dermaplaning and microneedling, on the other hand, they deeply exfoliate the outermost layer of dead skin cells, encouraging natural collagen and elastin production for improved skin texture and tone.