Diamond microdermabrasion with rejuvenating lifting or facial treatment helps client’s skin appear younger, refreshed, and vibrant
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of Thermo-Lift facial: The treatment uses high strength radiofrequency energy that shrinks and stimulates the collagen protein, which results in reducing wrinkles, lifting the face, and makes the skin look smoother and rejuvenated.
About Facelift of the Stars
Facelift of the Stars prevents and reverses facial aging with advanced non-surgical facelifts and supplements. Though CACI technology, named for a computer-aided cosmetology instrument, was originally designed to treat victims of Bell’s palsy and strokes, researchers discovered that the treatment also improved the non-effected sides of faces. Now used both as a medical and aesthetic treatment, Facelift of the Stars’s incorporates microcurrent technology to perform treatments that—according to numerous media and sources such as The Daily Mirror—are a favorite anti-aging solution of celebrities. Fashion blogger Sandra Ballentine of the New York Times reported that the CACI microcurrent machine is a go-to beauty tool for facialist-to-the-stars Georgia Louise.
Facelift of the Stars also rejuvenates faces with anti-aging and hydrating facials, such as it's popular brightening facial which incorporates the use of AHA, the seven red fruit exfoliant, which was featured as the best anti-aging product on the Dr. Oz show in 2013. Eye and neck lifts help tighten the skin that may not be affected by the CACI facial, while a preparation peel can help remove the outer-most layer of dead skin.