Revitalizing facial treatment combines different methods to deeply cleanse and re-hydrate the skin for a radiant, more youthful appearance
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Benefits of Hydro facial: Aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion.
- Type of microdermabrasion: crystal
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of HydroDerm facial: Improves skin texture and tone, boosts hydration, and reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Benefits of Oxygen treatment: Increases energy levels, releases from stress, and improves concentration
- Benefits of LED-light therapy: Aims to boost collagen production, treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Facelift of the Stars
Facelift of the Stars prevents and reverses facial aging with advanced non-surgical facelifts and supplements. Though CACI technology, named for a computer-aided cosmetology instrument, was originally designed to treat victims of Bell’s palsy and strokes, researchers discovered that the treatment also improved the non-effected sides of faces. Now used both as a medical and aesthetic treatment, Facelift of the Stars’s incorporates microcurrent technology to perform treatments that—according to numerous media and sources such as The Daily Mirror—are a favorite anti-aging solution of celebrities. Fashion blogger Sandra Ballentine of the New York Times reported that the CACI microcurrent machine is a go-to beauty tool for facialist-to-the-stars Georgia Louise.
Facelift of the Stars also rejuvenates faces with anti-aging and hydrating facials, such as it's popular brightening facial which incorporates the use of AHA, the seven red fruit exfoliant, which was featured as the best anti-aging product on the Dr. Oz show in 2013. Eye and neck lifts help tighten the skin that may not be affected by the CACI facial, while a preparation peel can help remove the outer-most layer of dead skin.