Laser aims to reduce wrinkles, improve skin elasticity, and reduce the appearance of scars, redness, spider veins, or other signs of aging
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- During the non-invasive treatment, the experienced technician uses the heat-based laser to reduce redness, large pores, fine lines, scars, and other signs of aging while simultaneously boosting collagen production
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 12 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About FaceLine Aesthetics
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
FaceLine Aesthetics is a multi-faceted practice devoted to keeping you healthy, happy and looking your best. With this in mind, we nourish an ambiance of professionalism, utilizing the state of the art technology, as well as introducing the best therapeutic and medical quality aesthetic services.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
After practicing in Pain medicine for years, I wanted to do something more creative and rewarding. Aesthetic Medicine is more than just Medicine. It is an art and I think myself as an artist.
What do you love most about your job?
There is nothing more satisfying than making somebody look beautiful inside out.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Dr. Rafi is the best kept secret in Little Rock.