Clients get in the relaxing spirit with a seasonal deep-cleansing facial that’s paired with aromatherapy
What You'll Get
- What’s included: facial with an upper body massage, aromatherapy, and scalp treatment
Facelogic Spa’s COVID-19 Precautions
- All treatment chair linens, robes and towels are laundered between guests.
- All tools are sanitized between guests.
- Skincare therapists will wear a mask and gloves for all services.
- All touch points and surfaces such as countertops, knobs, handles, and bathroom are disinfected multiple times throughout the day with hospital grade antimicrobial cleaners.
- Employees will have temperature taken before each shift; anyone with a temperate above 100 degrees will be sent home.
- All clients must wear masks.
Clients should come alone; no additional guests or children are allowed at appointment.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Facelogic Spa’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Facelogic Highland Park
As its name suggests, Facelogic Highland Park prioritizes the primping of the face. Its aestheticians perform more than a dozen facials, including services that use only organic products and treatments tailored to acne, aging, and other common concerns. Their more intensive skin care treatments include chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and dermaplaning. Every option is tailored to individual skin types and uses premium products, such as Éminence Organic Skin Care and Image Skin Care. The spa also offers a variety of relaxation and beautifying treatments, from massage therapy to airbrush tanning or waxing.