What You'll Get
Wrinkles on the face can be telltale signs of age or of using an armadillo shell as a pillow. Stifle loose-lipped lines with this voucher.
Choose from Four Options
- $33 for a signature facial with microdermabrasion for one person ($119 value)
- $64 for a signature facial with microdermabrasion for two people ($238 value)
- $73 for an elite facial with microdermabrasion for one person ($159 value)
$143 for an elite facial with microdermabrasion for two people ($318 value)
- Pretreatment consultation determines best lineup of products
- Aesthetician deep-cleans pores with Clarisonic Pro electronic face brush
- Steam opens pores before exfoliation and optional extractions
- Microdermabrasion mechanically exfoliates skin to diminish blemishes and fine lines
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). New clients or those who have not used services in the past 12 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Facelogic Spa
At Facelogic, botanical-based creams and clinical cosmeceutical blends work hand-in-hand to stall the aging process, defeat dryness, and erase blemishes. Éminence organic products use natural ingredients to treat common skin conditions without harsh chemicals, and the Image Skincare line delivers alpha- and beta-hydroxyl acids to the skin in order to erase signs of aging and acne blemishes. Services include spray tanning, waxing, back treatments, and hydrafacials. Dr. Kenneth Baird is responsible for the spa's cosmetic injections, which infuse skin with Botox, Juvéderm, or Restylane to lessen the depth of fine lines and wrinkles.