Aesthetician uses botanical-based products to cleanse pores; microdermabrasion sloughs away dead skin cells, leaving faces hydrated
What You'll Get
- What’s included: Microdermabrasion with Signature or Elite Facial
- Pretreatment consultation determines best lineup of products
- Aesthetician deep-cleans pores with Clarisonic Pro electronic face brush
- Steam opens pores before exfoliation and optional extractions
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Appointment required. Limited availability; booking in advance is recommended. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Facelogic Spa
At Facelogic, botanical-based creams and clinical cosmeceutical blends work hand-in-hand to stall the aging process, defeat dryness, and erase blemishes. Éminence organic products use natural ingredients to treat common skin conditions without harsh chemicals, and the Image Skincare line delivers alpha- and beta-hydroxyl acids to the skin in order to erase signs of aging and acne blemishes. Services include spray tanning, waxing, back treatments, and hydrafacials. Dr. Kenneth Baird is responsible for the spa's cosmetic injections, which infuse skin with Botox, Juvéderm, or Restylane to lessen the depth of fine lines and wrinkles.