All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $50 toward any service at Facelogic Spa
- Choose from all-natural skin peels, expertly administered signature facials, waxings, massages, and more
- Expert aestheticians
- Affordable, luxury skincare
- Good at two locations: North Central and Stone Oak
- Not valid toward products.
- Please schedule your appointment at least seven days in advance.
- The aestheticians all seem to know exactly what they're doing and know how to put you completely at ease – Breanna S., Yelp
- Great service, fun group of people, clean spa, affordable prices, quality products and all together a great experience – Taryn L., Yelp
- I have been getting facials pretty regularly throughout the years in a lot of different spas and my experience at Facelogic was the best so far. As soon as I walked in, the staff made me feel at home and welcome. – cmikulich, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. Not valid towards retail purchases. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Facelogic Spa
The skincare specialists at each independently owned and operated Facelogic Spa follow the same mantra: to bring out the best in each client. To do this, the technicians work through a brief questionnaire and skin analysis to determine which of the menu’s 10-plus facials best suit each client's skin. Signature facials rely on Facelogic’s own Signature skincare line, which uses botanical-based formulas and advanced cosmetic and pharmaceutical combinations to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize. The Elite facial covers skin with products from brands such as Glo Therapeutics and Éminence organic products. All facials include an arm-and-shoulder massage, and can be enhanced with a range of add-ons, including chemical peels and sonnets composed by the aesthetician.