- Choose from multiple varieties
- Targeted, custom facials
- Expert aestheticians
- Affordable, luxury skincare
About This Deal
Your face is the ultra-logical Vulcan of your body, and not just because it goes mad with lust and tries to kill William Shatner every seven years. For $49, today's deal gets you an appropriately rational Elite Facial at Facelogic Spa, a $99 value for non-members ($79 for members). This Groupon is only good for the spa's Upland Facetemple, open Tuesday through Saturday. This Groupon is valid for any Elite Facial except for the MD facial, mineral facial, and Casmara facial.
Facelogic logisticians use scare tactics such as science and numbers to counteract the stress and lack of complexion clarity that can impede your ability to steer vehicles with your face. The friendly aestheticians at Facelogic Spa will gaze upon your visage to analyze your skin type and customize your facial treatment to meet your skin’s individual needs while you lie back in a NASA-inspired zero gravity chair that gently dips you back and relieves pressure from your legs and lower back (just don't pull the red level labeled "Eject"). Facelogic's Elite Facials awaken slumbering skin through 60 minutes of deep cleansing, exfoliation, steaming, and a bevy of moisturizers and masks. The un-wrinkle facial irons out crinkles with alpha hydroxy acids and a collagen mask. The clear skin facial excavates clogged pores and smoothes over blemishes, and the radiance oxygen package features an oxygen-rich mask to bestow an almost instant glow to even the most Gollumy skin. For more information regarding the Elite Facial options, click here.
Your face is often the first thing about you people notice, unless you've cleverly diverted their attention by refusing to wear pants. Give the front of your head the care it needs with today's Groupon, or gift the personalized package to a friend’s deserving countenance.
A reservation is required.
Reviews for the Upland location are sparse, but Citysearchers give one of Facelogic Spa's Houston locations a five-star average:
- Those who care about putting their best face foward [sic] now and in the future, being pampered at an affordable price, and feeling completely relaxed and rejuvenated should definitely have a facial here alone or with friends. – butterflies59
- Cassandra was my specialist. She made me feel relaxed and took time to talk to me about my skin concerns. She listened to what I thought, then after analyzing my skin, made a couple of recommendations before treating me to a fantastic facial! My skin felt so smooth and it glowed! – JAMorales90
- I have been getting facials pretty regularly throughout the years in a lot of different spas and my experience at Facelogic was the best so far. As soon as I walked in, the staff made me feel at home and welcome. – cmikulich
About Facelogic Spa
The skincare specialists at Facelogic Spa follow the same mantra: to bring out the best in each client. To do this, the technicians work through a brief questionnaire and skin analysis to determine which of the menu’s 10-plus facials best suit each client's skin. Signature facials rely on Facelogic’s own Signature skincare line, which uses botanical-based formulas and advanced cosmetic and pharmaceutical combinations to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize. The Microdermabrasion Elite Facial covers skin with products from brands such as Dr. Dennis Gross and Image Skincare. All facials include an arm-and-shoulder massage, and can be enhanced with a range of add-ons, including chemical peels and sonnets composed by the aesthetician. Facelogic also carries products such as Glominerals makeup and Blinc mascara.