Choose from Four Options
$65 for one max facial and brow wax ($110 total value)
- Facial focuses on anti-aging, correction, prevention, and nutrition using Image’s The MAX skincare products ($90 value)
- Brow wax shapes and cleans up brows ($20 value)
$165 for two oxygen-lift facials for one person ($300 value)
- Facial infuses oxygen, plant-derived stem cells, and peptides into the skin using Image skincare products
- Gentle enough for all skin types
$139 for four microdermabrasion treatments for one person ($268 value)
- Diamond-tipped wand targets fine lines, wrinkles, and acne scars
- Good for deep exfoliation
$399 for eight non-surgical skin-tightening face lifts ($800 value)
- Non-surgical treatment helps fight signs of aging
- Multiple treatments may be required for best results
The name might be Faces365, but this spa caters to any and all skincare needs. That means personalized facials, body waxing, microdermabrasion treatments, and Yon-Ka Paris botanical products.
For those new to the face-pampering game, Faces365's Healthy Results Intro Facial is ideal. It's a 50-minute service with two customized treatment masks, plus a relaxing face and shoulder massage and warm, scented towels. Vitamin C peels and microdermabrasion treatments can be added on to facials for extra skin beautification. Advanced skincare comes in the form of resurfacing treatments, non-invasive face lifts, and more.