Advanced facial treatments including a chemical peel and diamond microdermabrasion help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
What You'll Get
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
The Fine Print
About Facial Images by Danielle
Facial Images by Danielle is a beauty studio specializing in advanced facial treatments and custom spray tans. The skincare menu features microdermabrasion, enzyme or chemical peels, dermaplaning, microneedling, and even more. What's more, the studio can host a fun spray-tanning party for a group of friends.