All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $48 for a 60-minute gentleman’s facial ($90 value)
- Custom facial is tailored to each client’s skin care needs and includes a deep cleanse, exfoliating scrub, extractions, and mask. Trimming of the eyebrows, nose hair, and ear hair will be included upon request.
- $48 for a 60-minute dermaplane facial with hydrating gel mask & cold rock massage ($95 value)
- Exfoliation treatment uses a scalpel to remove the outermost layers of the dermis, allowing the applied serum to penetrate deeply, resulting in smoother, brighter skin.
- $54 for a 60-minute back facial ($100 value)
- Back facial helps treat dry or itchy skin and acne and includes a cleanse, exfoliation treatment, toning, massage for the back, neck, and arms, detoxifying mask, hydrating serums, and a vitamin-rich moisturizer.
- $69.50 for a 90-minute super anti-aging facial ($130 value)
- Suitable for all skin types, this facial includes pumpkin enzymes which help slow down environmental damage to the skin, clears the cellular buildup that causes blackheads, reverses sun damage, reduces the appearance of fine lines, lip lines, and wrinkles, and works to firm, lift, and tone aging skin. This treatment will leave skin feeling soft, hydrated, and youthful.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointments required and subject to availability. 24 hour cancellation policy. All services must be redeemed during a single visit by same customer. New customers only or customers who haven't been to the spa in the previous 12 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Lauren at The Body Spa
When customers put themselves in Lauren's hands at Lauren at The Body Spa, they're putting themselves in the hands of an expert. A fully licensed esthetician, electrologist, and massage therapist, she prides herself on knowing exactly how to meet her clients' needs.