All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Misaligned vertebrae can disrupt the flow of information through the body’s nervous system, resulting in bad things, such as pain, but also cool things, such as the inability to feel pain. Strengthen your spine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a one-visit chiropractic wellness package (a $510 total value)
- Initial consultation and exam (a $250 value)
- Adjustment of three areas (a $65 value)
- Trigger-point massage (a $195 value)<p>
$49 for a three-visit chiropractic wellness package (an $830 total value)
- First visit: initial consultation and exam (a $250 value), adjustment of three areas (a $65 value), and trigger-point massage (a $195 value)
- Second visit: one adjustment, pain-management assistance, and additional trigger-point therapy as needed (a $160 value)
- Third visit: one adjustment, pain-management assistance, and additional trigger-point therapy as needed (a $160 value)<p>
Trigger-point therapy helps to relieve the myofascial pain caused by irritated muscles. The practitioner applies direct pressure, which can eliminate accumulated waste in the affected muscle, as well as helping to restore tone and flexibility.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required, or $15 fee may apply. New clients only. All services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Faillace Chiropractic
Over the course of his decades-long chiropractic tenure, Dr. Eugene Faillace has addressed corporeal concerns with a broad repertoire of chiropractic modalities, including trigger-point therapy in conjunction with an Anatomotor decompression table. Infrared light therapy, nutritional counseling, and aerobic cart-wheeling represent a mere slice of his holistic chiropractic philosophy, which combines modern technologies with time-honored spine-adjusting techniques.