Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a wine tasting and tour for two ($52 value)
- $40 for a wine tasting and tour for four ($87 value)
Each option includes:
- A tour of the winery and distillery with tastings
- One complimentary bottle of wine
- One Fair Game Winery glass per person
Fair Game Beverage Company
Fortifying wine with brandy is nothing new. Hundreds of years ago, old world sailors would add the spirit to their casks before transporting them from Portugal to London, saving the wine from spoiling en route.
Thanks to planes and very advanced catapults, this practice is less of a necessity today. But at Game Beverage Company, the team still honors the fortifying tradition: they distill their brandy until it's 80% alcohol, then blend it into wines such as the dry white Two Step and the Tipper Apple Wine, an off-dry cider. Aside from wines, they also distill their own Sorghum Cane spirit with house-grown sorghum, produce a zesty apple brandy and infused vodka. Each of these drinks is evidence of their devotion to Chatham County, made with locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.