All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
For $5, today's side deal gets you $10 worth of food and drinks at Fair Trade Café.
- Serves only certified organic, shade-grown, fair-trade coffees from around the world
- Coffee is locally roasted by Tucson-based Adventure Coffee Roasters
- Extensive coffee and café menu includes lattes, cappuccinos, and iced and blended drinks as well as teas and juices
- Pastries, breakfast, and lunch items also available
- Gluten-free and vegan options
- Two Phoenix locations
- Supports local urban renewal efforts
- Fair Trade Café is the largest distributor of the coffee, Just Coffee, mostly in Arizona. The café also offers Pura Vida coffee from Costa Rica, another Fair Trade product. – Christia Gibbons, AZCentral
- Great location near the light rail, devoted baristas, good soy chai teas, clean interior, plenty of parking and free Wi-Fi. – Michael F., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 7, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use in 1 visit. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.