What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $23 for admission for two adults and two children to the museum and planetarium (a $40 value)
- $14.50 for admission for two adults and two children to the museum (a $25 value)
- $10.50 for admission for two adults to the museum (a $18 value)
- $17.50 for admission for two adults to the museum and two planetarium shows (a $30 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must call ahead to make reservation for planetarium presentation options. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium
The Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium instills a sense of wonder in the natural world, from the creatures that dwell on the ocean floor to the planets and galaxies circling overhead. Set in a classic Victorian building, the museum traverses this vast backdrop of knowledge with a full planetarium, hands-on experiments, and multiple floors of natural science exhibits.
- Vast collection: 75,000 natural specimens include mounted birds, mammals, and fossils; there are also 95,000 historical artifacts such as weapons and toys.
- Eye catcher: Nine "bug art" mosaics showcase geometric patterns and portraits using thousands of beetles, moths, and butterflies.
- Full habitat dioramas feature lifelike displays of the extinct passenger pigeon, underwater corals, and more.
- Don't miss: Planetarium shows light up the building's dome with a tour of the cosmos and an exploration of visible stars, planets, and constellations.
- Special programs: Guided walks take families to local wetlands, fields, and forests to learn more about plants, wildflowers, and moths in their natural habitats.