Dental health professionals help patients achieve straight smiles through Invisalign treatments
What You'll Get
- About the practice: The practice is run by Dr. Sandra Glikman and Dr. Sanae Berrada
- Dr. Sandra Glikman graduated from the University of Tucuman with the Doctor of Dental Medicine degree and is a member of the American Dental Association, and more
- Dr. Sanae Berrada is a Dental School graduate and the member of American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and more
- Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
- See here more information about Invisalign treatment.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $1000 towards total Invisalign treatment package. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairfax Dental Esthetics
Doctors Sanae Berrada and Sandra Glikman from Fairfax Dental Esthetics rebuild and protect smiles of their patrons. They offer a comprehensive selection of dental services, from preventive care to complex restorative treatments that literally rebuild smiles, for kids and adults alike. They can rebuild a chipped tooth, extract wisdom teeth, and straighten and whiten pearly whites. All that and more is available in one office, equipped with state-of-the-art tools and supplies.