All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $13 for a brewery package for two: two flights and two 32 oz. growlers (unfilled) ($24 value)
- $24 for a brewery package for four: four flights and four 32 oz. growlers (unfilled) ($48 value)
- $45 for a brewery package for eight: eight flights and eight 32 oz. growlers (unfilled) ($96 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Fairfield Craft Ales
Brewers Mike Borruso and Joe Bow draw inspiration for Fairfield Craft Ales beers (and even its logo, a guitar pick) from music. Read on for a look at some of the small-batch brewery's pours.
- Brown-Eyed Girl: a chocolatey, fresh-hopped brown ale made in part with hops grown by Mike
- Dixie Chicken: a honey-barbecue ale with flavors of chili peppers and cherry-wood smoke
- Hard to Handle: an imperial stout aged on bourbon-soaked French oak