$125 for a Valentine’s Day couples’ golf package ($250 total value)
- One-hour pro lesson for two ($150 value)
- One bottle of Prospero “Sweet Velvet” dessert wine ($24 value)
- Four large buckets of range balls and use of rental clubs (a $48 value)
- Four 18-hole rounds of mini golf, valid through the 2014 season (a $28 value)
- Click here to read more about the range.<p>
Fairview Golf Center
Rain. Snow. Sunshine that just won't quit. None of that matters at Fairview Golf Center. The center's two-tiered covered driving range stands in defiance of the elements, letting golfers of all ages and skills launch balls towards five target greens spaced from 60 to 200 yards. A total of 76 tees blanket the facility, and the structure's lower level stays heated during winter months.
Golfers can work on their game by themselves at the range or take advantage of private sessions from Fairview's faculty of PGA instructors. These experts also host group clinics for kids and adults. Golfers who want to practice putting or fishing balls out of a water hazard with their toes can head to Fairview's outdoor mini-golf course.
Before a game, golfers head to the pro shop to stock up on equipment. Staffers there often have customers hit a few balls at the range. That way, they can fit the best wood or iron from brands such as Titleist and Nike.