Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for two (up to a $62 value)
- $64 for 18 holes of golf with cart rental for four (up to a $124 value)
Groups of golfers play the 9-hole course twice to play a total of 18 holes.
Fairways on Spencer Creek
Fairways on Spencer Creek's player-friendly course takes duffers careening across 2,632 yards of water-kissed fairways for a nine-hole pin-hunting exhibition. The petite par 33 caters to players working on their short game with four par 3s and four par 4s, and the 463-yard par 5 fifth hole ensures drivers and 3-woods don't consider collectively bargaining for more shifts out of the bag. PGA-certified aces shake rust off swings with private and small-group lessons, and a putting green helps putters calibrate their strokes before rounds.
Course at a Glance:
- Nine-hole, par 33 course
- Length of 2,632 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 64.3 from the farthest tees (adjusted for 18-hole round)
- Slope rating of 112 from the farthest tees (adjusted for 18-hole round)