Value cards give families free rein to ride on roller-coaster simulators, play 18 holes of mini golf, or zap one another in laser tag
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- When can I visit? Vouchers are valid Monday–Thursday or any day when the center is open
- What’s included: 160-point value package
- Point values, hours, and attractions are subject to change without notice. See website for details.
Families share value packages to gain access to indoor activities such as classic bumper cars or the 6D Motion XD Theater. The Tukwila location boasts safe, outdoor kiddie cars for ages 3 and younger, 16-lane bowling alley called Bowlwinkle Lanes, and the outdoor Screamin’ Swing, which send riders flying through the sky at 60 miles per hour. The Edmonds location features outdoor mini-golf, bumper boats, and Cowabunga Play - their state-of-the-art children’s play structure.
Some of the measures Family Fun Center is taking to provide a safe environment for the guests and crewmembers upon opening includes:
- Limiting capacity at Family Fun Center to recommendation set forth by the Washington States Phase approach.
- Asking crewmembers and guests with any symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home.
- Checking the temperatures of all crewmembers before they enter the parks using a touch-free thermal imaging thermometer. Any person with a fever at or above 100.3 degrees F will not be permitted to enter.
- Implementing social distancing measures on attractions, in queue lines, restaurant, snack bar, bowling, and all areas of the park.
- Placing alcohol-based hand-sanitizing stations throughout all areas of our parks.
- Requiring all crewmembers to wear face masks and recommending guests to do so.
- Where possible crewmembers will interact with guests from behind Plexiglas shields.
- Informational safety signage will be posted throughout the park.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check the Family Fun Center’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
About Family Fun Centers & Bullwinkle's Restaurant
From three locations, Family Fun Centers & Bullwinkle's Restaurant foster lifelong memories for kids and their caretakers as they bond over bouts of miniature golf, laser-tag shootouts, and bumper-car derbies. Visitors taller than 58 inches challenge each other to go-kart races, while smaller thrill seekers practice Napoleonic siege techniques at the indoor fun fortress. Outside, human slingshots hurl visitors safely through the air in harnessed flights, and indoor rollercoaster simulators re-create the twists and turns of amusement-park rides or malfunctioning monorails. After perfecting swings at 18 holes of mini golf or 25-pitch batting cages, visitors chow down at the Bullwinkle-themed restaurant, feasting on crowd-pleasing park fare such as pizza, burgers, salads, wraps, and corn dogs. Attractions vary by location. Valid only at the Tukwila and Edmonds locations.
"Write your parking spot on your kid's forehead," and other (actual) amusement park tips from those with the most experience: theme park workers.