- Fun for the entire family
- Indoor and outdoor activities
About This Deal
In the 1840s, pioneer families would let off steam by canning root vegetables, slaughtering hogs, and embroidering patriotic verse onto each other's backs. Revel in more modern forms of entertainment with today's Groupon: for $25, you get a 230-point value-package card good for attractions and activities (a $50 value) at Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant in Tukwila. Multiple people may share one value-package card, but points cannot be split onto multiple cards.
Family Fun Center delights adults, children, and Faulknerian man-children alike with a playful slew of indoor and outdoor attractions and rides. All you'll have to do is scan your value card at each activity to deduct the requisite amount of points, like a credit card without the looming prospect of debtor's prison. Within the Family Fun Center's walls, Max Flight (28 points) simulates the gut-churning thrills of a real rollycoaster minus the swallowed insects, while Laser Tag X-Treme (28 points) allows participants to channel their inner Tron. For pint-sized proletarians, the four-level Kidopolis (22 points) sets them in a dystopian maze of slides, tunnels, soft surfaces, and social commentary peppered with German Expressionist aesthetics.
Outdoors, kidults can play Spanish Armada at the bumper boats (22 points), feel their cheeks peel back on the Screamin' Swing (22 points), or challenge rival street hoodlums to a knock-down, drag-out go-kart race (30 points) and win the heart of that coy cheerleader who secretly has a thing for bad boys. Gamesters craving an afternoon of refined entertainment can take in a gentlemanly round of 18-hole miniature golf (28 points). And Bullwinkle's Restaurant will refill the life bar of any fatigued frolicker with pizza, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, and other refreshments (not included in Groupon) before they continue their day of manic merriment. Teach any unusually serious offspring to turn off C-SPAN and live a little with today's Groupon to Family Fun Center & Bullwinkle's Restaurant.
- They have so many activities and games to choose from that we spent pretty much the whole day here when we last went. I was surprised at how fun their virtual roller coaster ride was and the kids really enjoyed getting wet in the bumper boats. My kids also loved Kidopolis which had tons of slides and those foamy colored balls. – Amanda L., Insider Pages
- This is a super fun place to go with the family. I loved taking my kids there when they were a bit younger. The place has alot to do and the kids are never bored. – Joni H., Insider Pages
- I love Bullwinkles. It's a perfect place to take your kids if there's nothing else that they can find to do. There is a go-cart track, tons of arcade games, skee-ball, etc. – Sally B., Judy's Book
Need To Know
About Family Fun Centers & Bullwinkle's Restaurant
From three locations, Family Fun Centers & Bullwinkle's Restaurant foster lifelong memories for kids and their caretakers as they bond over bouts of miniature golf, laser-tag shootouts, and bumper-car derbies. Visitors taller than 58 inches challenge each other to go-kart races, while smaller thrill seekers practice Napoleonic siege techniques at the indoor fun fortress. Outside, human slingshots hurl visitors safely through the air in harnessed flights, and indoor rollercoaster simulators re-create the twists and turns of amusement-park rides or malfunctioning monorails. After perfecting swings at 18 holes of mini golf or 25-pitch batting cages, visitors chow down at the Bullwinkle-themed restaurant, feasting on crowd-pleasing park fare such as pizza, burgers, salads, wraps, and corn dogs. Attractions vary by location. Valid only at the Tukwila and Edmonds locations.
"Write your parking spot on your kid's forehead," and other (actual) amusement park tips from those with the most experience: theme park workers.