$69 for a 96-hour deluxe emergency food kit for two ($140 value)
- 6 servings of chili mac
- 6 servings of corn chowder
- 6 servings of creamy potato soup
- 6 servings of loaded-baked-potato soup
- 6 servings of white-bean chili
- 12 servings parboiled rice
- 6 servings multi-grain cereal
- 6 servings of brown-sugar oatmeal
- 16 servings of orange drink
- 8 servings USDA grade A powdered milk
This vegetarian food-supply pack lasts up to 25 years and items just need water added to them. All meals are ready in 15 minutes or less. The pack is easy to store and carry and weighs only 5 pounds. The food is individually sealed in Mylar pouches and contains no GMOs, MSG, or unhealthy additives.
Family Storehouse's packs of food supplies and other survival materials help kinfolk prepare themselves for emergency situations and natural disasters. Sets of 72-hour food and equipment supplies for humans and pets arrive stocked with bandages, Swiss-style army knives, milk bones, and dehydrated food to keep hunger at bay for three full days when access to stores and pizza-delivery helicopters is limited. An array of freeze-dried food and pre-made meals pair nicely with glasses of water purified with portable treatment systems. Family Storehouse also stocks first-aid kits and other emergency supplies such as waterproof matches, dust masks, and butane fuel.