A cheese pizza is a blank canvas, just waiting to be decorated with pepperoni to symbolize life, onions to symbolize sorrow, and pineapple to symbolize fruit. Eat something meaningful with today’s Groupon to Famous Amadeus Pizza, valid at all three Manhattan locations. Choose from the following options:
- For $16, you get a meal (up to a $35.50 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $6.75 value each)
- One 18-inch pizza with up to two toppings (up to a $19 value)
- 2-liter bottle of soda (a $3 value)<p>
- For $45, you get a Sunday football package (up to a $104 value), available any day of the week that includes:
- Three 18-inch pizzas with up to two toppings each (up to a $19 value each)
- 40 buffalo chicken wings (a $20 value)
- 40 chicken fingers (a $21 value)
- Four 2-liter bottles of soda (a $3 value each)<p>
At Famous Amadeus Pizza, chefs toss up piping-hot pies to complement a varied menu of classic Italian and American eats. Diners can inaugurate their meals with the spicy explosion of jalapeño poppers ($6.75) or mozzarella sticks ($5.75), whose hot, cheesy cores evoke the Earth’s mantle of molten brie. Bedecked with custom toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, and jalapeños, slices from 18-inch pizzas vanish down hungry gullets, washed down with 2-liter draughts of Coke, Diet Coke, or Sprite.
In the Sunday football package, 40 pieces of chicken fingers fall into an ocean of blue cheese after flying too close to the sun on an equal number of buffalo wings. Chefs prepare wings in sauces ranging from the spicy trifecta of hot, medium, and mild to the sweet, tangy tag team of honey-mustard and barbecue. Dig into the hearty feast at one of Amadeus’s three cozy restaurants or phone in orders at least an hour in advance for takeout or speedy delivery.
Famous Amadeus Pizza
Crusts puff into crisp golden circlets around Famous Amadeus' New York–style pizzas, unrolling tendrils of steam around calzones, strombolis, and time-tested Italian dishes. Pastas leap fresh from the colander or disappear into multilayered lasagna and ricotta-stuffed shells after testifying against forks. Marinara-cloaked entrees drive up demand for napkins within the eatery or join delivery drivers on jaunts to diners around the city.