About Famous Sichuan
The team at Famous Sichuan is all about helping guests eat better Chinese food. "Most of [the Chinese food] we eat today from paper takeout boxes would confuse the living hell out of a person in Beijing," says a post on the restaurant's Facebook page. They're referencing American favorites such as crab rangoon and sweet and sour chicken, which have been traced back to recipes created by Chinese immigrants in California during the Gold Rush.
While guests will popular dishes like sweet and sour spare ribs on the Famous Sichuan menu, they'd do well to try some of the more authentic delicacies like seafood-eggplant casserole, tea-smoked duck, salt-pepper frog, or intestines braised with Sichuan chili sauce. To sample a bit of everything, the restaurant recommends ordering in the traditional Chinese style of at least one dish per person, then sharing with the group. But whatever you order, make sure to follow the restaurant's pro chopstick tips—pinch the top stick, wedge the bottom one, and keep your ends even.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed March 16, 2018
· Reviewed January 20, 2018
Reviewed 2 days ago
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 15% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days