Ride a kaleidoscopic ferris wheel, bumper cars, a carousel, spinning cups, and a miniature train at this indoor amusement park
What You'll Get
Fantasy Fair is temporarily closed. Click here for additional information.
Choose Between Two Options
- Unlimited rides for two people
- Unlimited family ride pass for four people
- Click to view all available attractions
The Fine Print
About Fantasy Fair
Located inside Woodbine Shopping Centre, Fantasy Fair is Ontario's largest indoor amusement park—as if you couldn't tell from the 50-foot ferris wheel extending all the way to the mall's second story. Since 1985, the park has welcomed more than 8 million visitors to enjoy its games, activities, and rides for guests of all ages. Here are some highlights to explore:
- The Fantasy Fair Express, a scenic journey through the park aboard a slow-moving train
- An antique Charles Loof carousel originally built in 1911 (its wooden horses since replaced with fiberglass replicas)
- A three-level playground with slides and a toddler-friendly area
- Fast-moving thrills such as spinning cups, bumper cars, and a freefall from a 30-foot tower
- Arcade and midway games with the chance to win prizes
"Write your parking spot on your kid's forehead," and other (actual) amusement park tips from those with the most experience: theme park workers.