- Birth name: Stuart Leslie Goddard
- The name "Adam Ant" came from: the biblical first man and the tough insect
- Adam Ant is known for: being a Grammy-nominated new-wave icon; performing as the lead singer of Adam and the Ants and as a solo artist; his wild taste in face paint, rings, pirate jackets, and hair ribbons
- What Esquire said about him: "The last truly magnificent pop star that Britain ever produced"
- Latest recording: the upbeat, irreverent quasi-concept album Adam Ant is the BlueBlack Hussar in Marrying the Gunner's Daughter
- Who is the BlueBlack Hussar?: the persona associated with Adam Ant's 1980 album Kings of the Wild Frontier
- "Marrying the gunner's daughter": old-timey naval slang for being flogged while tied to a ship's cannon, with no mention of eating wedding cake
- What to expect during the concert: classics including "Goody Two Shoes", "Prince Charming", and "Stand and Deliver", along with deep cuts and tracks from the new album
Other: AlternativeThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through FanXchange. Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.