- Where you’ve seen Alton Brown: diving into epicurean science, history, and technique on PBS’s Peabody Award–winning series Good Eats; providing commentary on Iron Chef America; and, lately, helping chefs sabotage each other on Cutthroat Kitchen
- Other hats he wears: chef (toque), author (pencil tucked between the ear), podcaster (headphones), filmmaker (baseball cap, like Spielberg)
- Honors Alton has received: James Beard Award for Best TV Food Personality, “Cooking Teacher of the Year” from Bon Appetit Magazine
- Why 2016 is a big year for Alton: Not only is he releasing the first of two new cookbooks (Alton Brown: Every Day Cook) in the fall, he’s also launching the followup to his smash Edible Inevitable tour.
- What to expect on this tour, in Alton’s words: “new puppets, new songs, new potentially dangerous culinary demonstrations…and fire”
- And: “I don’t want to give too much away, but we’re also going to play a little game with the audience”
- What you might get to do: hop up on stage and assist in the demonstrations (if you’re one of the lucky audience members randomly selected by Alton)
Other: OtherThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through FanXchange. Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.