- The Celtic Women: energetic fiddler Máiréad Nesbitt and vocalists Susan McFadden, Máiréad Carlin, and Éabha McMahon
- The co-founder: composer David Downes, the musical director and orchestrator for Riverdance on Broadway, in which his music was so entrancing the dancers forgot they had arms
- The songs: a blend of traditional Celtic tunes, such as "Níl Sé'n Lá," and modern songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water"
- The spectacle: gauzy ball gowns, elaborate light displays, and video projections, as well as bagpipers, drummers, and dancers
- The result of 10 years of touring: The group has sold more than 6 million albums across the globe.
- Their latest: Destiny, a brand new album and DVD (and world tour), full of tracks such as "I See Fire" and "Óró Sé Do Bheatha 'bhaile"
Other: WorldThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through FanXchange. Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.