- Estimated number of albums sold in the US: more than 38 million
- Number of Top 10 singles: 21
- How many albums Chicago has released: XXIII, which doesn't require counting since the band politely numbers all of their albums
- For their 1969 debut album, Chicago was known as: Chicago Transit Authority. However, the band was forced to shorten its name by the actual Chicago Transit Authority.
- Unlike the actual Chicago Transit Authority: the members of Chicago run on time, never break down, and smell very nice
- Chicago members who have been with the band since 1967: Robert Lamm, Walter Parazaider, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow
- Chicago hits you know by heart, especially if you're in the Notre Dame Marching Band: "25 or 6 to 4," "Saturday in the Park"
- Chicago prog-rock songs you're likely to hear: "Questions 67 and 68," "I'm a Man"
Other: Pop / RockThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through FanXchange. Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.