- Before he was riding the airwaves: Donavon was riding water waves as a professional surfer sponsored by Billabong
- When the tides changed: when young Donavon became best friends with young Jack Johnson, who mentored him in the ways of smooth-grooved acoustic pop
- What that led to: co-producing and co-performing credits for Johnson on Frankenreiter's self-titled debut solo album, a tight-knit friendship, and similar zip codes (they both live in Hawaii)
- Today: Donavon still surfs, but it's his mellow, uplifting ditties, sandy voice, comedic stage banter, and magnetic mustache that draw crowds in
- His latest: 2015's The Heart, which is his 11th solo album (including live albums and EPs)
- What he says about The Heart: "There's so many things going on out there, everybody's moving to the beat of a different drum, but I feel like all good things start from the heart."
- Aural antidepressants you might hear live: "Big Wave," "Move By Yourself," "It Doesn't Matter," and the sing-along hit "Free"
Other: AlternativeThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through FanXchange. Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.