What You'll Get
- Hunter's life by the numbers: 2 – the age he started playing music on a toy accordion; 4 – the age he first performed music on television (with Hank Williams, Jr., no less); 6 – the age he received his first guitar (from Robert Duvall); 19 – the age he became one of the hottest new stars in country
- His sound: a mix of modern and classic country, R&B, and pop
- Singles that demonstrated his early chart dominance: "Wanted," "Somebody's Heartbreak" and "I Want Crazy"
- The number of instruments he plays on his albums: more than 30, including guitar, bass, mandolin, drums, keyboard, horns, harmonica, hurdy-gurdy, and xylophone
- Accolades he received, all before the age of 23: four Grammy nods, two American Music Awards, and two American Country Awards
- His latest album: 2015's The 21 Project, complete with the Teen Choice Award–nominated hit, "21"
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2017. ALL SALES FINAL. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. FanXchange Terms and Conditions apply. Groupon Extraordinary Event Policy does not apply. Contact FanXchange at email@example.com with questions. Review event location before purchase (games/events listed may take place in other cities). Price listed is the lowest available price at the time tickets are made available via Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.