- How you met Joe Nichols: most likely from his record-label debut, Man with a Memory, anchored by the breakthrough singles "The Impossible," "She Only Smokes When She Drinks," and "Cool to Be a Fool"
- What each of those songs has in common: easy charm, warm yet witty lyrics, and a mesquite-smoked voice that echoes Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, and Garth Brooks
- His follow-up album: Revelation, where he threw in a bit of honky-tonk and covered outlaw legend Waylon Jennings on the title track
- His latest album: 2013's Crickets, where he kept true to his roots while sharpening his pop sensibility
- His latest single: "Undone," which heralds his forthcoming ninth album
Other: Country / FolkThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through FanXchange. Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.