Tedeschi Trucks Band
- The bride: Susan Tedeschi, who slaps her six-string and sings with the earthy urgency of a Bonnie Raitt—Janis Joplin hybrid
- The groom: Derek Trucks, the former Allman Brothers slide-guitar wizard whose slow-hand blues and fret-buckling solos earned him two appearances on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time
- The baby: Tedeschi Trucks Band, the fusion of both artists' former bands
- The Grammy that baby has already earned: 2012's Best Blues Album for their debut, Revelator
- "The 11-piece band that booms like a soul thunderclap": how the Tedeschi Trucks Band defines its wrecking crew of horns, keyboards, and harmonies
- Their covers: span everything from blues and rock to soul, country, and jazz
- Their latest: 2016's Let Me Get By, the band's first record of all-original material
- How Allmusic.com describes it: "warm and resonant, yet crackling with energy and ideas"
Other: R&B / SoulThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through FanXchange. Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.