Three Dog Night
- Three Dog nutshell: In 1967, crooners Danny Hutton, Cory Wells, and Chuck Negron consolidated their voices into a trifecta of shimmering harmonies known as Three Dog Night, which tallied up 21 Top 40 hits (and three number-ones) between 1969 and 1975. The group continues to reign over classic-rock radio to this day.
- Three Dog name: Legend has it that the moniker comes from the indigenous people of Australian, who would snuggle with one dingo when it was chilly and three dingos when it was freezing.
- What "Three Dog Night" could also describe: an average dinner conversation with Randy Jackson
- Fun facts about Danny Hutton: He once auditioned to be one of the Monkees, managed the infamous late '70s punk band Fear, and is the father of Haim drummer Dash Hutton.
- Fun facts About Cory Wells: Before Three Dog Night, he played with a band called The Enemies that appeared on The Beverly Hillbillies, and first met Hutton while touring with Sonny & Cher.
- Three Dog covers: As excellent judges of material, Three Dog Night turned tunes by Randy Newman ("Mama Told Me Not to Come"), Laura Nyro ("Eli's Coming") and Paul Williams ("An Old Fashioned Love Song") into jukebox gold, along with other standout singles such as...
- ..."One": The loneliest number (with zero being the surliest), and a hit that helped bring songwriter Harry Nilsson to a wider audience. Also getting the Three Dog Night treatment...
- ..."Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog": No, that isn't really the title, but it is the perplexing kickoff line to their hit version of "Joy to the World," which was penned by Hoyt Axton, a.k.a. the dad from Gremlins.
Other: Pop / RockThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through FanXchange. Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
What is FanXchange?
FanXchange is a ticket resale marketplace—third party sellers list and sell the tickets.
How do I purchase tickets?
After clicking the "Find Tickets" button, you will then be able to select your game, date and seats.
How do I view available dates and times?
Click the "Find Tickets" button on this page to view available events.
How do I get more information about children’s tickets, ADA seating, or parking for an event?
Please contact FanXchange for more information at email@example.com.
Will my seats be together?
As long as tickets are purchased in the same transaction, your seats will be side by side, unless indicated otherwise in the ticket notes on the FanXchange site.