During this New Mexico half-day trip participants can enjoy fun whitewater, scenic views, and a great outdoor experience for everyone
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: up to three hours
- Departure location: Pilar Cafe, located 16 miles south of Taos, New Mexico, on State Highway 68-mile marker 28
- Departure times: at 8:15 a.m. or 12:15 p.m.
- Age restriction: must be 6 or older
- What’s included: lifejackets, paddling and safety instructions, supervision of an instructor, snacks and refreshments at the end of the trip
The Fine Print
About Far Flung Adventures
For many people, adventure is a necessity of life, like air and water. Far Flung Adventures caters to such thrill-seekers (and the less adventurous), hosting half-, full-, and multi-day trips throughout northern New Mexico. It incorporates a variety of activities into its trips, from fishing and hiking to paddleboarding and rafting. During, for instance, the half-day rafting adventures, its seasoned guides lead rafters of all ages and abilities along 6 miles of Rio Grande National Monument, exposing them to the magnificent beauty and incredible natural and human history of the area.