Serving dishes made from original family recipes for over 40 years, this family-owned restaurant serves authentic, quality Mexican fare
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 25% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 25% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Farmers Inn
When Vincent Vigil, the man behind the kitchen, and Cecil Vigil, the handler of all things business, got together to open up Farmers Inn, the duo knew that they were going to create greatness by serving homemade, authentic Mexican food in an environment as friendly, caring, and welcoming as any family home. Now, 40 years later, the neighborhood spot is a local staple for families and friends to gather to enjoy homemade family recipes, including:
- Farmers Inn Famous Green Chili: As close to a family heirloom as any, this house favorite is made from the original family recipe, combining green chili with a blend of flavorful spices.
- Giant Round Burrito: Beef, beans, and cheese are packed tight between two large flour tortillas and then topped high with the restaurant’s famous green chili.
- Mexican Hamburger: A spin on the classic American hamburger, this dish replaces the traditional bun with a flour tortilla and adds beans, cheese, and green chili.