All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $35 for two adult one-day tickets to the 2011 Farmers Insurance Open, a PGA Tournament hosted by The Century Club of San Diego (a $72 value).
- The Century Club hosts San Diego’s Farmers Insurance Open, in which professional golfers compete for the largest prize in the PGA Tour: $5,800,000
- Past champions of the tournament at Torrey Pines Golf Course include Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson
- The event begins on Monday, January 24 (when admission is free for all spectators) and ends with the awards ceremony on Sunday, January 30
- Today’s Groupon is valid for one-day admission ($26 per person) from Wednesday, January 26 to Sunday, January 30, and includes free parking at the Qualcomm Stadium parking lot ($20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Must email by 1/17/11. Must use in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.