Exercise brings the whole body to life—your heart begins to race, your muscles begin to contract, and your brain begins to split into three exobrains. Nothing will ever be the same after you use this Groupon.
$199 for a 10-Week Fitness Class ($399 Value)
Classes run six days a week starting Saturday, September 7. Choose from the following locations and times:
- NE 18th Street in Ankeny at 4:15 a.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Oralabor Road in Ankeny at 4:15 a.m. or 7:30 p.m.
- Fleur Drive in Des Moines at noon or 6:30 p.m.
- Beaver Avenue in Des Moines at 9 a.m.
- Johnston at 7:15 a.m., 11:45 a.m., 3:45 p.m., or 6:45 p.m.
- Urbandale at 9:15 a.m.
- Waukee at 9:15 a.m.
- Ashworth Road in West Des Moines at 4:15 a.m. or noon
- EP True Parkway in West Des Moines at 4 a.m. or noon
- E Lincoln Way in Ames at 7:15 a.m. or noon
Certified instructors lead sessions at locally owned franchises. Throughout the courses, students aim kickboxing blows at the open air or punching bags to kick-start cardiovascular endurance. Muscles stretch anaerobic bands to their limits in strength-training sessions, and a nutrition plan supplements calorie burning.
Farrell's Extreme Body Shaping
Farrell’s eXtreme Body Shaping helps clients of all ages, lifestyles, gender, and athletic ability achieve their fitness goals through results-orientated training. Long-time taekwondo competitor and teacher Lance Farrell developed the program to combat obesity and assist people develop healthy lifestyle habits by incorporating the fat-burning, strengthening and endurance building aspects of competitive martial arts training into a course for those less interested in traditional sparring or contact drills. During 45-minute sessions hosted six days a week, Farrell uses fitness as a catalyst for improving overall health, wellness, and athletic abilities. A 10-week program can result in visible changes sparked by discipline and nutritional commitment.